Who is N2WS?
N2WS is the leading Enterprise-Class Backup, Recovery & DR Solution for Amazon EC2. Leveraging Amazon’s native snapshots, N2WS offers EC2 users backup automation, application-consistent backup, flexible backup policies, rapid recovery, integration into their VPC and more. N2WS is used by a wide user base, ranging from SMBs to large enterprises and Tier-1 MSPs to reliably backup thousands of servers in their EC2 production environments. N2WS is headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida, with offices worldwide.
Who you are?
You are an experienced cloud engineer with the passion and technical ability to present a software solution in the backup and recovery space —specifically for AWS environments. You take pride in guiding a prospect through the ins and outs of this complex process —all the while advocating for the immense value your organization delivers. Your strong verbal and written communication skills combine with your high degree of confidence and poise to make you a leader in any situation. You are eager to bring your unique blend of technical and soft skills to an organization and act as the technical authority during the sales process —performing needs assessments, and making recommendations based on the discovered needs; working with a wide variety of stakeholders to gather needed information through to close.
What will you be doing?
- Acting as a thought leader at N2WS and utilizing your in-depth knowledge around the technical aspects of all our cloud services and the industry, including:
- Cloud Computing: Amazon Web Services
- Managed Cloud Services
- Professional Services and Consulting engagements
- Outsourced IT Infrastructure Solutions
- Security Services
- Teaming with up to 10 Sales Executives to develop a high-quality sales funnel and to co-lead campaigns to win opportunities and meet/exceed sales and revenue targets
- Working closely with customers to understand their requirements, map those to N2WS service offerings, and propose differentiated solutions that are backed by solid financial business cases —and that put N2WS in a winning position
- Building new and leveraging existing relationships at new and existing clients across relevant roles including CIO, CTO, VP of Infrastructure, and other influential “mobilizers” within target accounts
- Representing N2WS’ cloud enablement and management capabilities to prospective customers and existing customer base, and influencing customer expectations according to product and management capabilities and constraints
- Determining client requirements and providing solution design and technical descriptions.
- Assisting in creation of proposals, RFP responses, and Statements of Work
- Developing and growing internal technical knowledge base on the entire cloud infrastructure stack, and presenting ongoing technical training to Sales and Service Delivery Personnel
- Providing guidance to sales, operations, marketing, and product development on industry and technical trends observed within our customers’ environments and competitor wins/losses
- Meeting and exceeding management targets for number and complexity of sales opportunities supported, closed, and training completed
What you’ll bring with you:
- A B.S. Degree is required (possible exceptions if offset by professional experience and track record)
- At least 5 years of enterprise sales experience in a pre-sales solution engineer or solutions architect role
- Cloud certifications in either AWS
- Operational experience in delivering/running cloud managed services and/or professional services will give the candidate a significant advantage
- Proven ability to sell both professional and managed services into Fortune 2000 accounts as the technical sales lead
- Technical and operational acumen with developing solutions for pricing of cloud migration and managed services
- Strong understanding of cloud technology (especially AWS) with a broad understanding of infrastructure and AWS Ecosystem technologies
- Significant experience in the design of distributed, high availability server-based network computing infrastructures; AWS build and/or operational experience
- Understanding and some experience with Professional Services and Consulting engagements
- You will be expected to develop a deep understanding of industry trends and competitive offerings
- Solid understanding of the technical and operational strengths and weaknesses of competition in the cloud managed services space- and ability to adeptly position Taos in light of that knowledge
- Demonstrated competency developing, nurturing, and maintaining executive relationships across IT, Product Engineering, Finance, and other functional groups impacting IT decision making
- Track record juggling the pursuit of multiple opportunities across different lines of business and several sales reps simultaneously
- Competency with research skills and industry acumen required to perform insight-based selling and to put IT solutions in the context of the most pressing (and funded) business challenges for new and existing clients
- Track record of hunting for new logos and farming existing accounts
- Understanding of target industries (technology, SaaS/ISV, healthcare/pharma/biotech, financial services) and solution areas (Iaas, PaaS, SaaS, DevOps, Security, Networking, SysAdmin, Data Center Consolidation/Migration, Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud)
Where you’ll be working:
500 S Australian Ave Suite 910 West Palm Beach, FL 33401
How to apply: If you’re interested in this position or know someone who is, please email your resume (Word or PDF format) and contact information to email@example.com