N2WS – a VEEAM company is the maker of Cloud Protection Manager (CPM) the leading Enterprise-Class Backup, Recovery & DR Solution for Amazon EC2. Leveraging Amazon’s native snapshots, CPM offers EC2 users backup automation, application-consistent backup, flexible backup policies, rapid recovery, integration into their VPC and more. CPM is used by a wide user base, ranging from SMBs to large enterprises and Tier-1 MSPs to reliably backup thousands of servers in their EC2 production environments. N2W Software is headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida, with offices worldwide.
The Customer Success Representative is responsible for making sure that customers are satisfied with the N2WS products and services. They will be required to ensure customers renew their contract prior to the subscription expiry date, along with upsell new features & products to existing customers. This role will be accountable for learning and working with the N2WS sales model; selling Backup & Disaster Recovery software solutions consistently to achieve/exceed retention sales targets while focusing on customer service to minimise churn of new & existing customers. This position will report into the Director of Sales, based in the Edinburgh UK office.
The Customer Success Representative has responsibility for all activity within the assigned territory, including:
- Using our sales model, you will engage directly with Decision Makers & Technical Experts in IT departments from our customer base
- Focused customer retention approach to maintain high renewal rates within their region, estimated 50-60 calls per day
- You will make warm calls to our customers and partners, focusing on ensuring they are away of our latest features & are using the product properly
- You will be required to have a technical, consultative & business discussion with the customers around both their current needs & future plans
- You will receive inbound existing customer accounts who are using the product
- You will partner with, the Account Executive & Sales Engineering to conduct online web product demonstrations that are both technical and non-technical.
- Provide superior customer service in assisting new & existing customers during their deployment process, create renewal quotes and co-ordinate with channel partners to ensure continued use of the solution
- Maintain accurate customer records, and activity and pipeline reports within Salesforce.
- Identify new upsell business opportunities and channel partnerships within your territory.
- You will provide timely and accurate business forecasts based on your monthly & quarterly achievement.
- Managing direct/channel partner business relationships & transactions;
- Build and maintain a consistent and reliable funnel of opportunities and meet agreed contract volume and revenue retention targets.
- Ideally have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service/sales capacity
- A background in software/IT would be a positive
- Passion for helping customers and enthusiastic self-starter with a “can do” attitude
- Experience with a high call volume fast paced phone sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to retain customers and close deals by phone while maintaining established renewal quotas.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate (oral and written) effectively is absolutely a must.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office/Exchange, and Salesforce.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, innovative, results driven environment
- Language skills would be a plus but not required
To apply, email your CV + cover letter to email@example.com