The Graphic & Web Designer will create beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs (80% digital, 20% print) to support a rapidly-growing marketing and sales team, and will also directly participate in the evolution of our brand and overall user experience.
- Online Design — create web-based collateral and illustrations: display ads, landing pages, eBooks, customer success stories, email banners, and infographics.
- Web Design — develop and enhance original website designs, bringing simplicity and higher conversions.
- Offline/Print Design — create collateral for printed materials such as brochures, event and booth signage and additional branded / promotional items.
- Brand — refresh and develop N2WS brand identity. Act as a champion & guardian of the brand, keeping standards and best practices
- Create a wide range of graphics and layouts: for PowerPoint presentations, product illustrations, company logos, infographics, etc.
- Establish design guidelines, standards, and best practices
- 2-3 years of professional B2B graphic design experience
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to balance projects and competing deadlines
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
- Self-starter, reliable, responsible, flexible
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of current web development technologies and standards, including HTML, CSS, and WordPress is a huge plus
Reporting Relationship & Accountability:
This position reports to the Sr. Marketing Director.
Hiring Manager: Vladimir Udalov
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org