N2WS (a Veeam Company), a market-leader in cloud data protection, is looking for a talented QA manager. Our next generation of N2WS Backup & Recovery is deployed by thousands of companies over 30 countries, including large enterprises, leading system integrators and government agencies, to protect their most valuable data in the public cloud. As a QA manager at N2WS, you will define and implement multiple testing strategies for a variety of products and features. You will work closely with product, development, and support teams to deliver world class product in the fields of cloud, backup and data protection.
- Lead and mentor teams of manual and automation QA engineers
- Define test strategies, tools and quality criteria for product(s) features
- Improve QA processes and methodology
- Work with R&D teams during the stages of product life cycle
- Own testing activities for various product, services and solutions
- 5+ years of experience in managing a QA organization for enterprise/cloud products
- Experience with both automated and manual testing
- Experience working with a quality-oriented Agile development process (large company preferred)
- Experience in Cloud and web applications – advantage
- Experience in Storage/data protection – advantage
- Innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
Education: BA or BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable experience To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.