N2WS – a VEEAM company is the maker of Cloud Protection Manager (CPM) the leading Enterprise-Class Backup, Recovery & DR Solution for Amazon EC2. Leveraging Amazon’s native snapshots, CPM offers EC2 users backup automation, application-consistent backup, flexible backup policies, rapid recovery, integration into their VPC and more. CPM is used by a wide user base, ranging from SMBs to large enterprises and Tier-1 MSPs to reliably backup thousands of servers in their EC2 production environments. N2W Software is headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida, with offices worldwide.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for creating and developing pipeline for the EMEA region. This role will be accountable for learning and working with the N2WS sales model; generating interest in the Backup & Disaster Recovery software solutions consistently to achieve/exceed targets while focusing on customer service to build a sustainable business for future success in the territory. This position will report into the Director of Sales, based in the Edinburgh UK office.
The Sales Development Representative has responsibility for all activity within the assigned territory, including:
- Using our sales model, you will engage directly with Decision Makers in IT departments in all sized businesses across EMEA
- Make a large volume of outbound calls in the region of 60-80 dials per day
- You will make cold & warm calls to potential customer and sell them on our IT Products through a consultative & business discussion approach.
- You will receive cold leads from marketing activities, inbound leads for customers who have downloaded trial versions of our products, and/or inbound warm leads for current customers who have additional IT product needs.
- You will partner with the Account Executive to conduct targeted call out campaigns to drive revenue.
- Provide superior customer service in assisting potential customers during their evaluation process.
- Maintain accurate customer records, activity and pipeline reports within Salesforce.
- Identify new business opportunities and channel partnerships within your territory.
- You will provide timely and accurate business forecasts based on your monthly & quarterly achievement.
- Build and maintain a consistent and reliable funnel of opportunities and meet agreed contract volume.
- Sales experience would be considered an asset
- A background in software/IT would be a positive but not required
- Passion for selling and enthusiastic self-starter with a “can do” attitude
- Experience with a high call volume fast paced phone sales environment
- Demonstrated the ability to have excellent phone skills
- High motivation & drive
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate (oral and written) effectively is absolutely a must.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office/Exchange, and Salesforce.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, innovative, results driven environment
Language skills would be a plus but not required.
To apply, email your CV + cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org