N2WS – a VEEAM company is the maker of Cloud Protection Manager (CPM) the leading Enterprise-Class Backup, Recovery & DR Solution for Amazon EC2. Leveraging Amazon’s native snapshots, CPM offers EC2 users backup automation, application-consistent backup, flexible backup policies, rapid recovery, integration into their VPC and more. CPM is used by a wide user base, ranging from SMBs to large enterprises and Tier-1 MSPs to reliably backup thousands of servers in their EC2 production environments. N2W Software is headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida, with offices worldwide.
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for driving growth with both new and existing customer as part of a growing team for EMEA & APAC. This role will be accountable for learning and working with the N2WS sales model; selling Backup & Disaster Recovery software solutions consistently to achieve/exceed sales targets while focusing on customer service to build a sustainable business for future success in the territory. This position will report directly into the Director of Sales and be based in our Edinburgh UK Office.
The Senior Account Executive has responsibility for all activity within the assigned territory, including:
- Using our sales model, you will engage directly with Decision Makers in IT departments in all sized businesses across EMEA & APAC
- Focused inside sales approach to driving growth within their region, estimated 50-60 calls per day
- Your main customer focus will be Enterprise Businesses & Manager Service Providers
- You will make warm calls to our customers and sell them on our IT Products through a consultative & business discussion approach.
- You will receive inbound warm leads for product evaluation requests, inbound leads for customers who have downloaded trial versions of our products, and/or inbound warm leads for current customers who have additional IT product needs.
- You will partner with Sales Engineering to conduct online web product demonstrations that are both technical and non-technical.
- Provide superior customer service in assisting potential customers during their evaluation process, create quotes and new customer accounts, co-ordinate with channel partners, and close sales.
- Maintain accurate customer records, and activity and pipeline reports within Salesforce.
- Identify new business opportunities and channel partnerships within your territory.
- You will provide timely and accurate business forecasts based on your monthly & quarterly achievement.
- Managing direct/channel partner business relationships & transactions;
- Build and maintain a consistent and reliable funnel of opportunities and meet agreed contract volume and revenue targets for new business.
- You will be tasked with targeting public & education sector looking for tenders to submit for.
- Ideally have a minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in a field sales or inside sales capacity
- A background in software/IT would be a positive but not required
- Passion for selling and enthusiastic self-starter with a “can do” attitude
- Experience with a high call volume fast paced phone sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals by phone while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate (oral and written) effectively is absolutely a must.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office/Exchange, and Salesforce.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, innovative, results driven environment
- Candidates who are fluent in German and/or French would have an advantage but this is not required.
If you have relevant experience to the above post and are interested please apply today.
To apply, email your CV + cover letter to email@example.com