N2WS is a market leader in cloud data protection. We are looking for a talented Cloud Support Engineer to join our team in Haifa, Israel.
Our next-generation data protection software, N2WS Backup & Recovery, is deployed by thousands of companies in over 30 countries. Large enterprises, leading system integrators, and government agencies depend on N2WS to protect their most valuable data in the public cloud.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 4 years of experience in a customer service role where problem resolution skills and deep log analysis were required
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, written and verbal – A MUST!
- Self-learning ability – A MUST!
- Experience with AWS/Azure services including EC2, VPC, IAM, EFS, S3, etc – advantage
- Familiarity with REST API – advantage
- Familiarity working with Linux – advantage
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect associate – advantage
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently with minimal supervision – self-managed and team-oriented
- Experience working with Enterprise and SMB customers
- Available to work Monday to Friday
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Use intuition and be inventive by providing solutions and workarounds for customers
- Document solutions in the form of knowledge-base articles
- Proactively stay up to date with all the latest technologies concerning N2WS products and the underlying technologies – N2WS provides opportunities for training and certification in related areas
- Learn new product features, cloud services integrations, and train others
- Proactively identify improvements to the product, identify bugs and otherwise determine high-impact opportunities to enhance the customer experience
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.