Location: Haifa, Israel
This position is based in our Development Center in Haifa, Israel. It is neither remote nor for US-based applicants.
N2WS, a market leader in cloud data protection, is looking for a talented senior test automation engineer. Our next generation of N2WS Backup & Recovery is deployed by thousands of companies in over 30 countries, including large enterprises, leading system integrators, and government agencies, to protect their most valuable data in the public cloud. As a senior test automation engineer at N2WS, you will be our focal point for working with the automation framework team. Additionally, you’ll work on enhancing our automated testing framework and CI/CD infrastructure.
- Design, develop and implement automation tests for the N2WS product.
- Extend the functionality of the existing test automation framework.
- Be hands-on and take on complex Automation activities.
- Lead and Monitor test execution, analyze test failures, etc.
- Review feature specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Work extensively in cloud environments.
- Estimate, plan and coordinate testing activities with development and QA teams to ensure high-quality project execution
- Review feature specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Work extensively in cloud environments
- 3+ years of experience as a senior test automation engineer – a must
- 3+ years of experience in Python – a must
- Experience with Linux – a must
- Experience with Rest API – advantage
- Experience working with a quality-oriented Agile development process (large company preferred)
- Experience with Selenium – advantage
- Experience in Cloud and web applications – advantage
- Experience in Storage/data protection – advantage
- Innovative with excellent problem solving skills
- Hands-on experience with tools like Jira, Jenkins, Git, Confluence, etc.
Education: BA or BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or comparable experience.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.