Location: Haifa, Israel
N2W Software (a Veeam Company), is a market leader in cloud data protection. Our next generation Cloud Protection Manager data protection platform is used by hundreds of companies in over 30 countries, including large enterprises, leading system integrators, and government agencies, to protect their most valuable data in the public cloud.
As a test automation engineer at N2WS, you will you will work with the Dev and QA teams to design and implement automated tests for our flagship product, Cloud Protection Manager, in Python. Additionally, you’ll work on enhancing our automated testing framework and CI/CD infrastructure.
Successful candidates will have extensive experience in Python.
- Design and implement automation tests for the CPM product
- Extend the functionality of the existing test automation framework
- Work closely with developers and QA to write tests for new features
- Monitor test execution, analyse test failures, etc.
- Work extensively in an AWS environment
- 10% – 20% manual testing
- 3+ years of experience with test automation
- 2+ years of experience in Python
- Experience with Linux a must
- Experience with Selenium a plus
- Strong software development skills
- Experience working with a quality-oriented Agile development process (large company preferred)
- Experience with manual QA – major advantage
- Experience in Cloud and web applications – advantage
- Experience in Storage/data protection – advantage
- Innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Team player
College degree – advantage
If you have relevant experience to the above post and are interested please apply today.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.