N2WS, a market leader in cloud data protection, is looking for a talented test automation engineer. Our next generation of N2WS Backup & Recovery is deployed by thousands of companies over 30 countries, including large enterprises, leading system integrators and government agencies, to protect their most valuable data in the public cloud. As a test automation engineer at N2WS, you will work with the Dev and QA teams to design and implement automated tests for our flagship products in Python. Additionally, you’ll work on enhancing our automated testing framework and CI/CD infrastructure.
- Design and implement automation tests for the CPM product
- Extend the functionality of the existing test automation framework
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Monitor test execution, analyse test failures, etc.
- Estimate, plan and coordinate testing activities with development and QA teams to ensure high quality project execution
- Review feature specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Work extensively in cloud environments
- 3+ years of experience with test automation
- 2+ years of experience in Python
- Experience with Linux – a must
- Experience working with a quality-oriented Agile development process (large company preferred)
- Experience with Selenium – advantage
- Experience in Cloud and web applications – advantage
- Experience in Storage/data protection – advantage
- Innovative with excellent problem solving skills
Education: BA or BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable experience To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.