N2WS, a market leader in cloud data protection, is looking for a talented test automation team leader. Our next generation of N2WS Backup & Recovery is deployed by thousands of companies in over 30 countries — including large enterprises, leading system integrators, and government agencies— to protect their most valuable data in the public cloud.
As a test automation TL at N2WS, you will be our focal point for working with the automation framework team. Additionally, you’ll work on enhancing our automated testing framework and CI/CD infrastructure.
- Be a technical lead, including responsibility for mentoring the team, and designing and reviewing complex code.
- Lead the team in designing, developing, and implementing automation tests for the N2WS product.
- Extend the functionality of the existing test automation framework.
- Be hands-on and take on complex automation activities.
- Lead and Monitor test execution, analyses, test failures, etc.
- Review feature specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Work extensively in cloud environments.
- 3+ years of experience as a automation team leader —a must
- 5+ years of experience in Python —a must
- Experience with Linux —a must
- Experience with Rest API —preferred
- Experience working with a quality-oriented Agile development process (large company preferred)
- Experience with Selenium —preferred
- Experience in Cloud and web applications —preferred
- Experience in Storage/data protection —preferred
- Innovative with excellent problem solving skills
- Hands-on experience with tools like Jira, Jenkins, Git, Confluence, etc.
- BA or BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable experience
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.