Location: Seattle, WA
N2WS is a leading provider of enterprise backup, recovery and disaster recovery solutions for Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), Amazon Relational Database Services (Amazon RDS), Amazon Redshift and Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS). N2WS was founded in 2012, with the mission to make enterprise-level AWS backup easy and reliable for AWS, and today serves 3500+ customers around the world. N2WS Backup & Recovery is a preferred backup solution for Fortune 500 companies, enterprise organizations and Managed Service Providers operating large-scale production environments on AWS.
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the data backup and disaster recovery industry?
N2WS is leading the cloud backup market and is looking for a world class candidate for an exciting new role at as Senior Director Technology Alliances. This role will support the overall success of the Strategic Alliance program for N2W Software’s Advanced Technology Partnership status with AWS, as part of the Channel Sales and Technology Alliances group, driving all technology aspects of joint GTM (Go To Market) and Sell-With success for N2WS’ global sales.
About the position:
This position is a fast-paced, rich opportunity for someone to take their experience to the next level. As the Senior Director Technology Alliances, you will hold a holistic view of the business and will work across both the Technology Alliance, Marketing, and Sales teams to enhance and grow AWS-related revenue.
You will become a trusted point of contact through demonstrations of a deep understanding for their technology plus business issues and concerns, displaying competence in various technology disciplines and helping build a successful and sustainable business delivering customer solutions that incorporate the N2WS AWS cloud backup & DR product and services.
You will drive towards end-customer value that results in business growth, serving as a leader and advocate for N2WS, accurately representing N2WS to a variety of global audiences, in particular AWS Solutions Architect.
This role is unique from other roles in N2WS in its overall focus on establishing and maintaining the technology aspect of the AWS technology alliance, and helping ensure that business growth metrics are set, met or exceeded.
- Orchestrate different resources within N2WS to support technology aspects of sales and GTM activities and create/ maintain a long-term, scalable joint technology and GTM model that drives partner and customer success
- Be the “Go To” technology resource for ensuring key high-profile joint sales opportunities are sourced, developed and closed
- Drive technology aspects of sales execution across activities, including coordination of lead generation-related and joint sales enablement activities between N2WS and the AWS field organizations
- Broker internal resources, tools, references and/or investments needed to execute on the business plans in order to help meet the set goals
- Close alignment with the N2WS Chief Technology Officer and Development team
- Close alignment with the N2WS Marketing and Sales teams
- Ability to perform demos and demonstrate the value of N2WS solutions to an audience of AWS Solutions Architects
- Technology and related technical sales experience
- Direct field & management experience in working with enterprise customer accounts and with ISV partners
- Communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working with information technology customers and/or partners through account management, product management, program management and business development engagements, as examples
- Experience working with C-level decision makers and strong familiarity with decision making processes in enterprise customers
- Technology experience with a desire to coordinate field teams to develop and close high-profile deals
- Deep experience managing joint GTM success with technology partners, including development and tracking of joint sell-with and sell-through business activities
- Experience in Partner Sales or overlay sales roles — building bridges and collaborating between partner and company field sales organizations to build mutual trust, sales enablement and joint sales motions
- Deep experience developing and promoting technology partner value propositions to direct sales organizations
- Experience in enterprise software and familiarity with cloud computing platforms and services Experience implementing effective joint GTM programs for ISV technology partners including joint sales enablement, demand generation, lead tracking, deal registration and joint sales reporting
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal skills, as well as a profound willingness to collaborate with multi-location, cross-functional teams internally and externally
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
- AWS Specialty or Professional certification, or ability to pass exam within six months
- Hands-on AWS experience
- Customer AWS experience Sales Engineer or Solutions Architect experience, ability to listen to customer requirements and create solutions based on N2WS current and future capabilities
- Passion for helping salespeople close deals
- Passion for talking with AWS product managers, and creating synergy
- Ability to promote the AWS Partnership, comfortable evangelizing, public speaking
- Competitive Analysis
- Willingness to travel globally
- Accelerate revenue growth with the AWS Technology Alliance
- Train AWS Solutions Architects
- Contribute to N2WS product strategy
- Think Big
- Global scope
- Find technology patterns to accelerate co-selling with AWS and N2WS
- Help define the optimal ecosystem of partners Competitive analysis
N2WS is an amazing place to work. We are leading an industry, experiencing rapid growth, and have some of the most brilliant and talented people working for us. If you’re creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
How to apply:
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org