<![CDATA[N2WS is the maker of Cloud Protection Manager (CPM) the leading Enterprise-Class Backup, Recovery & DR Solution for Amazon EC2. Leveraging Amazon’s native snapshots, CPM offers EC2 users backup automation, application-consistent backup, flexible backup policies, rapid recovery, integration into their VPC and more. CPM is used by a wide user base, ranging from SMBs to large enterprises and Tier-1 MSPs to reliably backup thousands of servers in their EC2 production environments. This position will be based in our West Palm Beach office and work in a team environment. The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for building and maintaining reports, dashboards, user permissions. Immediate responsibilities will include designing, developing and deploying complex Salesforce features. This person should feel comfortable building new solutions and refactor existing solutions for scale and integration capability. EXPERIENCE:
- Accredited bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems.
- Excellent OO design, data structure knowledge, and design pattern knowledge.
- Some Salesforce development skills, including Apex, Visualforce, SOQL.
- Some experience consuming and implementing RESTful API’s utilizing XML, SOAP, JSON, etc.
- Ability to design, debug, test, and produce quality, scalable and well-documented solutions on the Salesforce platform using Apex, Visual Force, custom field/objects, complex workflows, triggers, and data validation.
- Understanding of all aspects of Salesforce, particularly Communities.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications via real-time, batch, sync / async.
- Professional experience in test driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) development cycles.
- Perform basic review of code to ensure long-term viability, integrity, and make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, efficiency, and reporting.
- Document potential new solutions or enhancements to existing solutions, as well as document business processes, and functional requirements.
- Must be able to translate business language into systems and vice-versa.
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Ability to work on critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Like to work in a small group dynamic.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively gather business requirements, write functional and technical specifications, and work collaboratively with the Director of Sales and Marketing Operations and BI team (as required) to deliver continuous improvements across systems
- Provide guidance on strategic, tactical and technical initiatives involving SFDC
- Work with project managers, discipline leads and other stakeholders to resolve project risks and issues in a timely manner
- Establish end-user deployments and communications that are timely, and contain appropriate documentation
- Perform end-to-end unit testing of all written code through a systematic and collaborative release process and use best practices to test and deploy changes from staging environments to production
- Clearly communicate project status to key stakeholders throughout the entire development process
- Maintain existing data API connections
No recruiters or agencies. To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org