NEW N2WS Backup & Recovery v3.1 is now live and can be launched from the AWS Marketplace today. See the full press release HERE.
In continuing the pursuit of our goal to further improve how our customers protect their data on AWS, we are very excited to present this newest version of N2WS Backup & Recovery. We are officially announcing several new features and enhancements, many which were long awaited by our users.
With the latest 3.1 update, N2WS Backup and Recovery has greatly enhanced data lifecycle management capabilities by optimizing AWS’ newly released EBS Snapshot API. By being able to directly read snapshots, Store to S3 and Archive to Amazon Glacier just became both faster and more cost-effective. In addition, customers can now choose to delete their original EBS snapshot, saving even more money.
Other enhanced capabilities include the ability to Scan Tag with Custom Tags to create more efficient tagging schemas, Recovery Scenarios scheduling for further automation of disaster recovery drills, and EFS cross-region disaster recovery, providing high availability for your EFS workloads with the ability to fully recovery in less than 60 seconds.
Last but not least, N2WS’s brand new Amazon S3 Replication feature gives customers the ability to replicate their buckets across multiple AWS regions and/or accounts for an additional layer of security.
Try out v3.1 and more information:
- Read the full press release HERE.
- Read the full description of all new and enhanced N2WS Backup & Recovery features in our blog post HERE.
- Not yet a customer and want to experience all new and enhanced v3.1 features? Our 30-day free trial can be accessed HERE.
- Already a customer? Read the full release notes and upgrade instructions. Our upgrade how-to video can be seen HERE.
- And finally, watch our recorded webinar to see N2WS v3.1 features in action.
- Any questions or would like a demo? Talk to us! Email firstname.lastname@example.org