Location: Haifa, Israel
This position is based in our Development Center in Haifa, Israel. It is neither remote nor for US-based applicants.
N2WS, a market leader in cloud data protection, is looking for a talented manual QA engineer. Our next generation of N2WS Backup & Recovery is deployed by thousands of companies over 30 countries, including large enterprises, leading system integrators and government agencies, to protect their most valuable data in the public cloud.
As a QA Engineer you will work closely with R&D to design and execute all levels of functional tests, ensuring the highest quality of N2WS product releases.
- Design, write and perform implement manual tests for the N2WS product.
- Be a technical and professional focal point inside the team
- Own features of the product and perform all aspects of the QA process on those features.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, plan and coordinate testing activities with development and QA teams to ensure high quality project execution
- Review feature specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Work extensively in cloud environments
- Design, write and perform manual tests.
- 3+ years of experience as a QA engineer.
- Experience with Linux – a must
- Experience working with a quality-oriented Agile development process (large company preferred)
- Experience in Cloud and web applications (AWS, Azure) – advantage
- Experience in Storage/data protection – advantage
- Experience with Xray test management – advantage
- Innovative with excellent problem solving skills
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – high advantage
- Familiarity with REST API
- Familiarity with Python language – advantage
- Team player
- Hands-on experience with tools like Jira, Jenkins, Git, Confluence, etc.
Education: BA or BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable experience
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.