Here at N2WS, we are constantly innovating to deliver on the promise of the cloud. In our previous release we introduced several features specifically designed to save you money on AWS storage.
Today, we are excited to announce N2WS Backup & Recovery 2.5, which expands our support for cost-optimization within AWS, with the introduction of Resource Control and even greater cost-savings when transferring snapshots to Amazon S3. You will now be able to gain more control over your AWS expenditure and save up to 60% on storage costs, for data stored longer term.
NEW Introducing Resource Control
In N2WS Backup & Recovery 2.5, we have added a start/stop instance scheduler, called N2WS Resource Control, to optimize compute resources. This allows you to start and stop EC2 & RDS instances on-demand for better control of your resources, saving even more money on your monthly AWS bill.
N2WS Resource Control is designed to improve operational workflows and optimize your AWS environment for higher efficiency:
- Start/Stop EC2 and RDS instances on-demand or automatically
- Ditch the scripts and time-consuming tasks
- Manage your data storage and server instances from a single pane of glass
Other NEW features included in N2WS Backup & Recovery 2.5:
- Support for the newly launched AWS region in Stockholm, Sweden
- Full support for the added GovCloud region —including cross-region DR
- Expanded range of APIs allowing you to configure alerts and recovery targets
- Full support for ALL available APIs via the CLI
Already using N2WS Backup & Recovery? Terminate your old N2WS instance and launch a new one to benefit from these new features!
Are you considering protecting your AWS data with a world-class solution? Try N2WS Backup & Recovery today.